I have a motivational passion for art in all forms and mediums, from 2D, 3D and photography. I’m experienced in self taught use in pencil graphic art from tonal shading to line drawings, photography based work on visual build up of work and creating original work in 2D format. I’m adept in skill on acrylic paintings, using layering, highlighting, drybrushing and contrast theory. I also have skills in using clay sculpturing techniques, creating objects from techniques I learnt from art class.
Skills and Qualities
- I have experience in using basic mediums in different forms from 2D, 3D and photography.
- Solving problems in a team to complete a task.
- Good manners towards people.
- Hard working with clear guidance to the task given.
- Arriving on a planned time to do work.
- Always prepared with equipment on hand for tasks.
- Finishing projects on time for deadline.
Lincoln College- 2015 to present Telephone number: 01522 876000. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mayflower School Academy Specialist Trust– 2009 to 2015. Telephone number: 01427 619360. Email: email@example.com
Market Rasen station volunteer group
- Re-painting wooden fence entrance and chairs.
- Sweeping rubbish off platforms.
- Cutting overgrown/ unwanted plants.
The Gainsborough Academy, library workexperience
phone number (academy’s phone number): 01427 612411
- Sorting and stacking books on the correct shelves in catolog order.
- Laminating information sheets and posters for displays.
- Using the library’s scanning systems and how to use its different functions for scanning books and overdue books.
Certifications and awards:
- GCSE English- D grade
- GCSE Art- C grade
- Level 1 Health and safety
- Functional skills level 1 Maths
- DofE Bronze award
- Land based studies level 1
- Sports Leaders level 1
- Art and Design Level 2
- Outstanding Reverend Gibney award for arts at Lincoln College