This project was quite a challenge to do, with all the research source work and consistency towards the themes I’ve chosen for the project. I’d say it was more challenging than last years art project, which you can see from this link below (https://callumart.wordpress.com/2016/06/08/3d-model-robot-extra/).
I’ve personally liked how the project has become its own identity, it’s own universe that I can say I’ve built from my concepts towards telling a visual story about the effects of pollution. Whilst the design has a fantastical element in its visual design, it does however effectively incorporate elements relating to pollution (for example, the imagery of three for the jelly fish design relating to the cycle of pollution for marine life).
The final design incorporated a lot of my previous sample testing and medium practice, contributing towards improving and changing the design to look as close to my conceptual vision as possible. To me, this final design has shown me how far I’ve gotten in my creative aspiration to work as an artist, the effort that I’ve devoted towards my art course work has been worth it.
But for now, there’s still more paperwork to do before deadline, hopefully I might at least get a Merit grade, or if I’m lucky a Destinction grade (by the Emperors grace I hope I’ve done better than my previous course grade!)
Thank you for reading this post on my art project, and I hope you’ll stick around for my summer art project (coming soon). 🙂
Thank you for reading this post, if you have any questions, post a comment below and I’ll reply back as soon as I can. Thanks!
Have a fantastic day today,