Art project Ocean/Horror theme, final design

Art project Ocean/Horror theme, final design

This project was quite a challenge to do, with all the research source work and consistency towards the themes I’ve chosen for the project. I’d say it was more challenging than last years art project, which you can see from this link below (https://callumart.wordpress.com/2016/06/08/3d-model-robot-extra/).

I’ve personally liked how the project has become its own identity, it’s own universe that I can say I’ve built from my concepts towards telling a visual story about the effects of pollution. Whilst the design has a fantastical element in its visual design, it does however effectively incorporate elements relating to pollution (for example, the imagery of three for the jelly fish design relating to the cycle of pollution for marine life).

The final design incorporated a lot of my previous sample testing and medium practice, contributing towards improving and changing the design to look as close to my conceptual vision as possible. To me, this final design has shown me how far I’ve gotten in my creative aspiration to work as an artist, the effort that I’ve devoted towards my art course work has been worth it.


But for now, there’s still more paperwork to do before deadline, hopefully I might at least get a Merit grade, or if I’m lucky a Destinction grade (by the Emperors grace I hope I’ve done better than my previous course grade!)

Thank you for reading this post on my art project, and I hope you’ll stick around for my summer art project (coming soon). πŸ™‚

____________________________________

Thank you for reading this post, if you have any questions, post a comment below and I’ll reply back as soon as I can. Thanks!

Have a fantastic day today,

-Bjorndovah

Group Animation project

Today I wanted to share a few practice short films on the group animation project. This is a group project that is built on shared ideas and concepts for the animation work. I don’t claim sole creator work, but I’m part of a creative group project. Hope you enjoy the post!

​​​
​​

​​

​​

​

Hope you liked the post. If you have any suggestions or questions, post a comment below and I’ll reply back as soon as I can. Thanks!

Hope you guys have a great day!

-Bjorndovah

Prop making: final prep work

Prop making: final prep work

Today I’ve been able to finish off the two background props for the group animation team that I’m working with. This is quick post, but I’ll make a proper explination if anyone is interested, just post comment to let me know if you want to hear more.

Anyways, enjoy!

For this background, I’ve added more detail on the tree bark to make it look more visually interesting and gloomy. I’ve also glued all the separate pieces, because they were too warped and inconvenient for animation work. 
Same as above, I’ve glued all the pieces together on this background too. However, I’ll need to make a few adjustments to the background as some of the parts aren’t covered properly.

_________________________

Hope you guys have enjoyed the post. If you have any questions, post a comment below and I’ll reply back as soon as I can. Thanks!

Have a great day today,

-Bjorndovah