The latest update on my ongoing side project, whilst still WIP, I’m nearly done with these guys! All that’s left to do is wait for the base texture to dry, then drybrush them for raising the fissure details.
But until then, I thought I’d share what I did yesterday.
I’ve finally added some chevrons to my Iron Warriors! Difficult to attempt, but worth the effort. I’m pleased that I’ve done it as I think the models look extra special with chevron patterns on their armour.
That’s all from me for now. Tonight will (hopefully if things go to plan) will be my final post for what I’ve got so far for the project. I’ll be sure to show my best photography on the finished miniatures in detail.
Until next time!