A bit late for hobby resolutions, but I plan these things before I make any concrete decisions. 2016 was a year of challenges for me, from keeping consistent with my course work, to deciding who to vote for in the EU Referendum, pushing my hobby skills to another level and finally, getting as much table top hobby time as I can.
I’ll be posting the best of 2016 from archive blog posts that I think were the best from last year. This will be up at some point next week.
So whats my plans for 2017? Well most of it is table top hobby related tasks, mixed with other stuff that I want to try out. Below is a list of what will be coming for this year:
- Finishing off my Flesh-Eater Courts army, including more Crypt Ghouls (human/Duardin/elves/Skaven) Crypt Flayers, kit bashing Varghulf, more Ogres and Morghast Archai.
- Build my Grand Alliance of order, consisting of; Stormcast Eternals (using Hammer and Anvil battalion) and Fyreslayers (either Lords of the lodge or Subterranean Fyrestorm battalions).
- Completing my Grand Alliance of Chaos, with my Nurgle force needing a few units of Blightkings, Chaos warriors and Daemons of Nurgle stater set.
- Communicating with the hobby community more, by commenting other bloggers posts that I like, and joining in discussion groups to contribute to the hobby.
- Discovering new styles and mediums in art projects, developing new designs that’s not in my comfort zone.
- Telling the rest of the path to glory campagin story of the battles between Clan Skelnix, and the Whitebark Clan.
- If the dark elves have a new release, I’ll be rebasing and painting my entire collection if I find the new lore for the faction to be satisfying.
- Painting Skaven model inbetween hobby projects.
Hopefully at least a few of these will be completed by the end of this year. But for now, its small steps at a time.
I hope you guys have enjoyed this post. If you have any questions, post a comment below and I’ll reply back as soon as I can. Thanks!